Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Beyonce's Propaganda Works to Perfection.


I just got the Soundscan numbers for this week courtesy of my girl Akil and of course Beyonce came in at number one. Now I myself predicted 250,00 copies in the first week and if you're a subscriber then you would see 482,248. So guess what....I was right. How? you ask. Well let me explain the trickery and pull the wool from over your eyes. She knew she wouldn't do Weezy numbers the first week and the second week sales go down %40 so she decided to split an 11 song album into two discs, why? because Soundscan counts it as two CD's sold, so with that being said you have to split those numbers in half and what you will get is.....drum roll please.......241,124....so I was right....But congrats on another number one album Mrs. Carter.

2 comments:

Simply Posh Girls said...

ummm.... wheres the rest of this blog??

Ski said...

I didn't rlze tht was her tactic... But she is not dropping good #'s like that or songs.. Every1 i knw said the album is a 5 out of 10.. So was her last album.. HELLLOOOO... do u ppl remember tht she had to redrop her last album.. Her only GREAT solo album was her first 1 where she was strictly talking bout how madly in luv she was w/jay...Oh sorry she does that on every album... Well tht was the 1 tht did the best!! ggrrr...