Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kick Game Proper...



As you all know I am a sneaker fanatic, I'm especially a fan of anything exclusively released. Like my most prized pair which is 1 of 76 "Lebron Zoom 5 Mr. Basketball's" which can easily go for $1,500 right now and I wore them twice. Nice. The guy in picture above with me is the Legendary DJ Clark Kent (his resume is too extensive so google him but just to give you an idea he discovered Jay-Z and told Columbia to sign NaS). He is also a sneaker collector but he specializes in Air Force 1's and oh baby did I see some sugar honey ice tea at his Niketown event last night.

First of all you had to RSVP for the event (which I failed to do) and the line was wrapped around and stretched all the way down Fifth Avenue. Fortunately for me Clark Kent is the homie and one call got me right in. It was a real nice event, Clark had the music going and without any doing on my part he was playing his favorite unsigned artist from The Bronx throughout the night (some kid name Emcee Nova). The sneaker heads were in full effect and it was the kind of event I could go to everyday (fuck the club). But there was this one pair of AF1's that he had in his collection designed by Mayor (picture below) and it blew my mind. Denim material, red patent leather swoosh and not just an icy bottom but the entire midsole was icy. I glorified 'em so much that mayor told me to call him and he would gladly give me the $850 customized pair designed to my liking with no problem (all because Clark is the homie). Anyway check out the shoe and show some respect.


3 comments:

Simply Posh Girls said...

Those are bad!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.thingsweshouldntjock.blogspot.com/

sindel600 said...

i love your blog, see u